Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Questions?

As I shared earlier about the launches of my new "Hands-On Learning with Webkinz" and Volume 2 of "My Webkinz Companion Guide" I have been writing and publishing articles on this topic. You can view these on my blog: http://originalgadgetgirl.blogspot.com/

At this point, I'd love to know if you have any particular technology or writing/publishing questions that I can address for you? Often I just write on whatever topic comes to mind, but I'd also like to answer any and all questions you might have on your mind (within reason of course!)

For instance, some of you have written and asked me about the logistics of selling ebooks online.
Others of you have wanted to know the online publishing process to get to paperback format on Amazon.
Many of you have sent me questions about particular technologies (some of which stump me!)
Yet others have questions about how to integrate the technology into lessons.
Some of you want to know what to do if all the computers at school are really old and worthless.
Others want to know how to teach students how to make decent presentations.
And still others want to know what we should be teaching students about presentations. What types of requirements.

So, what do you want to know?
I've been answering these questions on an individual basis but I realize that if someone is asking a question, then probably others have the same questions.

I will do my best to answer all questions and post answers on my blog for reference.

Let me know what is on your mind so I can help you along this journey....for which I am learning about every single day!

Kathy Cothran

No comments: