Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanksgiving




Have you had time to take a breath yet? It sure has been a busy school year so far....and it just doesn't seem to be slowing down! Last week I shared some Veterans Day ideas with you. Have you had a chance to download those yet? My students have written the letters and I'm mailing them to the Veterans homes in Michigan. Some of the thoughts from the students were so much fun to read!

So, the next thing on our agenda is Thanksgiving! It will be here before we know it!

So, just in case you haven't had the chance to devise some outstanding lessons and find some excellent books, I've put together some ideas and activities for you.

In case you'd like a quick introductory video, you can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_LWMYETlY

Hannah (my 8-year-old daughter and videographer....) and I had fun outside this evening making this video...It isn't great...but we only used my still-shot digital camera to record! (Another easy option for your students to make videos.)

You can download the Thanksgiving Ideas and Activities at:
http://technologylessonsforteachers.com

No comments: